Saturday 26 January 2013

A perfect example!

I understand my ability to clearly explain my concept of negative space within my design leaves a lot to be desired and the portrayal of the idea in general may be a little fuzzy.
However, casually flicking through a magazine, I spotted an advertisement for a Samsung Galaxy Note which demonstrates my idea perfectly!

 

On my packaging, the outfit, although I intend for it to be the main focus, wouldn't be there. 
I'd like for this design to leave a lot to the imagination of potential employers. So although the outfit would be the main focus, the concept of the outfit itself not actually being there and being physically cut away from the design could suggest a sense of diversity and 'open-ness' (I'm aware this isn't a word) to my designing and my work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment