Saturday 2 February 2013

Deciding on a design

Using the images I have looked at and collected, I've drawn up 4 final models for my sleeve. 

I am stuck between three, as the first one is not up to scratch as it was only a demonstration idea. 


This is the first demonstrative sketch I did, I have the girl a basic dress as in the design, it will be cut away. 



I elaborated on the idea again, with the same pose, I am a little more satisfied with this one. I think the basic shape of the dress will be easy to cut away (keeping the ribbon on the waist area) and I really like the hairstyle here, I think it goes very well for the pin up girl theme. 



Im really not very satisfied with this attempt. Although I love the hairstyle, Im really not pleased with the outcome of the facial expression. This certainly isnt the idea I'm looking for in hind sight.



This is by far my favourite and the one I think I will most probably use. 
I love the pose, and although the outfit is detailed, it will still be cut away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment