Saturday 2 February 2013

Trying out backdrops on my design

By using photoshop, I replaced the dress pattern on my drawing with several examples of backgrounds I may use for my box. 



Cutting out of the dress, ready to be replaced with a background.



I really like this one. I think it's fairly classic and sophisticated. I think it goes really well with the lipstick and the hat.



I tried out polka dot patterns, I think this goes really well also. Polka dot patterns are quite popular in pin up girl models and illustrations, so I thought this would communicate a definite connection. 



Although I really like the concept of using polka dot on my design, I dont think this one worked.



I really like how this one looks too! Although, it looks more of a bright and cheery feel, and I'd like my box and model to look classy and sophisticated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment