Saturday 2 February 2013

Stealing some style inspiration..


I've collected some images that I could use as some reference for fashion and hair style etc.

I really like the pose & outfit on this picture



I love the neckline to this dress, dependant on the perspective of the design I draw, I'd like to use a neckline like this in my outfit (although it will be cut out, but at least the neckline shape will be visible)
I also love the Victory Roll's hairstyle on this model, I may try and use this on my design. 



I thought this compilation was really useful as there's multiple outfits, hairstyles and poses I could perhaps take some reference from to ensure that my pin up girl style is as accurate as possible.



I love this style of dress and how the length is fairly cheeky & short. This is quite a popular pose and style, when the dress rides up and shows 'a little too much' almost. I think this concept is fairly cheeky and playful without being interpreted as something more smutty or inappropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment